SECTION 1 - REFUNDS
We are happy to refund or exchange any purchased item from Junior Couture (excluding sale and customized items) within 15 working days from date of arrival, if for any reason you change your mind or in case of a faulty item. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. Just email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that no returns will be accepted after the 15 day expiration period.
· All Items must be returned unused in their original condition and packaging.
· Each item must have all labels and tags attached and hangers included.
· The original receipt should be enclosed with your order.
· Any merchandise that is custom made and tailored to each client’s specifications cannot be returned.
· If you wish to cancel your order before dispatch and we are able to stop the shipment, you are asked to contact us by email as soon as possible.
· Within 3 days of receiving your returned item, we will send you an email to confirm if your refund request has been accepted.
· Your payment will be refunded by the same means in which you made the original payment, within 30 days of the day we have received your return.
· We do not refund the cost of postage, unless the return is the result of our own error or the items were faulty. You need to return the item at your expense and you will also be charged for the original postage.
· You should obtain a proof of postage certificate from the post office, as we will not be held responsible for the refund or the compensation of those products that have been lost, stolen or damaged; therefore, we recommend using a Recorded-Signed For Delivery for the return of the products.
· Any items returned to us which are not in the condition described above will be send back to you at your own expense. We will not accept returns of items that have been damaged in transit because they were incorrectly packaged. If you have not paid the correct postage on a returned parcel resulting in us having to make a payment to the post office, then we will deduct the amount paid from the refund due.
No refund will be made if the goods are not received by us.
SECTION 2 - EXCHANGES
We are happy to exchange any items excluding customized orders. If you wish to exchange an item please email us and let us know. The exchange of an item involves an easy two step process. First, you need to make an online selection to identify and to purchase the replacement item. Second, you need to return the original item by following the steps outlined in the previous section (Returns Policy).
Please note that the returned item must be received in original condition and that new orders are subject to availability and price. Any difference in price will be charged or refunded. Shipping charges for any returned items are the client’s responsibility. Exchanged items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and inspected.
SECTION 3 - FAULTY ITEMS
For returns of faulty goods please follow the same process as ‘Returns Policy’ detailed above.
All goods must be checked upon delivery before removing any attached tags. Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered damaged or if a genuine manufacturing fault appears in the purchased item. Customers shall immediately notify us by email or phone if they wish to return them. All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any items deemed to subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty. For faulty or incorrect orders, you will receive full refund including postage as soon as you return the package to us.
Please note the washing instructions on the garments and observe the temperature limits.
PLEASE NOTE: Junior couture reserve the right to refuse or not accept returned items that we believe are not in their original condition or faulty.
For further inquiries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org